How often do you drink soda? Do you usually just throw it in the trash after you have drunk the liquid in it? Well, actually you can make a lot of DIY funny and useful with soda cans. From the start of the lantern to the mini stove, these are 10 crafts you can make from unused soda cans.
- Make a rose from a can of soda is not impossible! You can try the pattern below. You can make beautiful roses with just a tin can, you can make it a display or gift for someone.
2. Eliminate the lid of the tin, paint with pylox, wrap with patterned insulation, so the cute flower vase for your room! A small ornamental plant will decorate your home decor.
3. Let’s make a lantern that makes the house look romantic. You just need a ruler, cutter, and pylox really!
4. Want to make hanging chandelier that anti mainstream? You must follow this tutorial! The trick is very easy, just requires imagination and thoroughness.
5. Canned soda cans can actually be a vase of flowers that have artistic value. Without remove the top, you can paint the whole body with white color.
6. DIY is super easy, just remove the cap of the soda cans you can use it to place the stationery.
7. Gas suddenly run out or want to make your own stove while being camp? Try to follow the tutorial below.
8. Soda cans can also be turned into a place to insert needle pins, it is useful for person who likes to sew! This thing works to keep your needles from falling apart.
9. DIY this one is suitable for you who like gardening. Without the need to buy a flower vase, you can make a beautiful vase!
10. Let’s make a beautiful candle lantern, you can also channel your talent drawing through this one DIY.